At this point in the course we would like to take a progress check to see how the class is progressing, and to report back to the congregation at Oak Hill UMC on how we are doing. Absolutely no individual information will be shared, everything will be aggregated and made completely anonymous. If you could, please answer the following questions for next week’s class, or send them to me via email.
- How many loan offers have you turned down? (in dollars and/or number of offers)
- How much debt have you paid off? (in dollars)
- How much have you set aside in emergency funds? (in dollars)
- How much have you put into savings or set aside for planned purchases? (in dollars)
- How many credit cards have you cut up?
- Is there anything about your FPU experience that you would like to share with people who haven’t been through the class?
- Is there anything about your FPU experience that you would like to share with your instructor(s)?